Legally Rooted India is an online academic platform, imparting knowledge about contemporary social and legal issues. We are determined to become a leader by furnishing new approaches for discussion and comprehension of legal and social disciplines.
About the Competition:
Legally Rooted India is organising 1st National Essay Writing Competition to advocate the views of intellects. While pursuing our goals, we commit to provide a platform to inspire young scholars to exchange ideas and create awareness among people.
TOPIC: Supreme Court’ s Role in Upholding Commitments of Our Constitution
Guidelines for Submission:
- Submission must be within the word limit of 700-2000 words exclusive of footnotes.
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
- Submit your file in .doc or .docx format.
- Please note that Legally Rooted India follows a strict no-plagiarism policy. Plagiarized content shall not be entertained.
- Any political or communal content and/or comment shall be disqualified with immediate effect.
- Judgment shall be based on points given on the criteria of content, language & uniqueness.
- No extension in deadline shall be allowed.
- The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
The formatting guidelines to be followed are:
- Font size: 12
- Font: Times New Roman
- Alignment: Justified
- Line spacing: 1.15
- Margins: One-inch margin on the top, bottom, left and right.
- Registration fee – Rs. 70/- only.
- Last Date of Registration- 14th August 2020
- Participants can submit the Registration fee via Paytm/ Google Pay at +91 8839080149
- After payment, all the participants must fill the registration form and attach the screenshot of the payment below: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScFK8JiRVzhX7SKF-ENL_-dwTu_ICb_Lx_eqUTM3urQcVJbqg/viewform
- Submit till- 15th August 2020; 23:59 pm
- Submit your work via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Submission: 1st National Essay Writing Competition”.
Award and Merits:
- 1st Prize: Rs. 700 + Merit certificate + Internship Opportunity
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 400 + Merit certificate + Internship Opportunity
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 200 + Merit certificate + Internship Opportunity
- Merit Certificate to top 5 rank holders
- All participants are entitled to receive participation certificates.
- Deadline for registration: 14th August 2020
- Deadline for submission: 15th August 2020; 23:59 pm
- Declaration of the result: 21st August 2020
- Issuance of e-certificate: 23rd August 2020
For any further queries please feel free to reach us at email@example.com