MANTHAN INDIA SUMMIT presents 2nd Edition LAW-QUEST ONLINE QUIZ COMPETETION based on Law of Contracts & Torts.
Previously, MANTHAN INDIA SUMMIT has organised various events like Youth parliament, quizzes etc.
Syllabus for the Quiz: Law of Contracts & Torts
• General Contacts
• Special Contracts
• Sale of Goods
• Special Relief Act, 1963
• Introduction to Torts
• Nuisance & Negligence
• Defamation & Malicious prosecution
• Consumer Protection Act, 1986
Registration Link :- https://forms.gle/
Registration & Participation Procedure –
Registration fee – Rs. 70 only.
Candidates are required to register and pay the required amount.
The successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
Payment can be made through
Paytm/ Google Pay/ Phone Pay – 8789978722
Through A/c Transfer:
A/c number: 20383620155
Bank & Branch: SBI, MIT
IFSC Code: SBIN0004603
Beneficiary name: Devashish
Quiz date – 10th May, 2020
Quiz timing – 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
• The quiz will be online.
• The question paper will include questions in MCQs.
• The participants can Participate from their home or hostel with the use of laptop or mobile phone according to their convenience.
PRIZES & CERTIFICATES
There shall be the following prizes:
Winner – ₹500 Cash prize with Merit Certificate
1st Runner up – ₹300 Cash prize with Merit Certificate
2nd Runner up – ₹200 Cash prize with Merit Certificate
Merit Certificate for top 10 Rank Holders
E-certificate of participation shall be given to every participant.
RULES & REGULATIONS –
• Quiz will be of 100 questions.
• Time provided will be 60 minutes.
• Each correct answer shall carry 4 mark and every incorrect answer shall carry 1 negative marks.
• The last date of registration is 9th May 2020.
• No extra time will be provided to any participants.
• In case of tie, the one who would have less number of attempts will be given priority as the result will be decided on the basis of accuracy.
• The rules & regulations can be changed anytime by the organisers with prior information to the participants.
• The decision of organising committee will be fair and final.
Abhineet kumar: +91-7979962994