Human Rights Law & Policy Review Blog (HRLPR) is an initiative by the alumni and students of Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU). Through this platform, we desire to provide a space for exchange of knowledge and ideas on the brewing issues concerning Human Rights law and Humanitarian Law. The ultimate objective is to explore the area of Human Rights law by identifying niche issues and fostering academic discussions on the same.
The blog is looking for proactive, motivated, and skilled individuals to join the team. We are a growing organization that is seeking talented and dedicated people to work with! If you are interested in joining an accomplished team with a mission to publish high quality, current, and relevant publications, we encourage you to apply and join us as a Campus Ambassador.
About the task of Campus Ambassador
- Circulate the ads and e-posters through email, mailing-list, Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter
- Utilize official website and social media to spread awareness amongst students.
- Encourage students to submit their articles, case-law analysis and opinions to Human Right Law and Policy Review for publication.
- Perform any other task assigned by the mentors.
- All under-graduate law students or law graduates of any law college may apply.
- The students pursuing post-graduation degree in law can also apply.
How to Apply
Please send your CVs and a short bio to email@example.com with the Subject- “Application for campus ambassador”
For any query, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/human-rights-law-and-policy-review-8257b41b2