ABOUT Lex Auxilium
Lex Auxilium is a student driven website started by a group of law students having
allegiance to different law schools in the country. We at Lex Auxilium aim at
imparting legal education and creating awareness and empowerment about legal rights
and providing legal assistance to the people in need.
Lex Auxilium creates opportunities for budding lawyers by hosting- online
internships, webinars, website publications etc.
Lex Auxilium’s Campus Ambassador Program
We through our campus ambassador program aim at promoting our website among the
students and colleges of various law schools and universities in India and to build a
connection with various law schools and experts of the industry.
Also while working with us you can build your self confidence and can get an on field
experience about the current trend of the legal fraternity and in turn get rewarded for
After receiving all the applications the shortlisted candidates will be called for a
telephonic interview after which the candidates selected will be informed about the
same via e-mail or phone.
- This position is tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid.
- Initially the selected Campus Ambassadors will work for 1 month and
extension will be granted on the basis of performance.
- A maximum of two Campus Ambassadors will be selected from a particular
- Initially all the selected candidates will work with us for a period of one month
from 15th May-15th June 2020.
NUMBER OF POSITIONS AVAILABLE:- 12
- Should be an Undergraduate/Post-Graduate student of law of a recognized
- have a knowledge of and appreciation for marketing.
- have an established online presence.
- Have high Level of Professionalism
- have Leadership Skills
- A Passion for Building and Growing Relationships
- Ability to gather Feedback and provide innovative insight.
- Should have proficiency in English.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SELECTED CANDIDATES
- Promote and Represent Lex Auxilium in their College or University.
- Promote Lex Auxilium’s events and internship opportunities in their college or
- Promote our website to improve the reach of the website.
- Act as an anchor of communication between our website and the students of
your respective institution.
- Fulfillment of the tasks as assigned by the mentor.
- Updating about the progress to the designated mentor about the assigned tasks
on regular basis.
- A certificate of appreciation and Letter of Recommendation will be awarded on
successful completion of the tenure and on successful completion of the
- Two best CA’s on the basis of their performance will be offered an opportunity
to work with the Core Team of Lex Auxilium .
- Opportunity to interact and work with the industry experts and a chance to
develop professional network.
- Opportunity to gain on field work experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can mail us at email@example.com attaching their
CV and a statement of purpose on why you want to become a Campus Ambassador
for Lex Auxilium and emphasizing on why you should be selected as a Campus
Ambassador for your College/ University.
You can e-mail us at:- firstname.lastname@example.org or can call us at 9166194875
(Ajay Pareek) Core Team Member Public Relations.