Website Link– https://lawyog.com/
About the Organization
Hello, Welcome to Law Yog – India’s Fastest growing Virtual Legal Education Platform where you can learn every nuance of law in Simple and Structured Manner. Our motto is to Make India– Legal Literate by spreading legal education to each and every corner of the Country.
Our Quality Publications such as Legal Articles, Case Notes, Legal Concepts and Legal Procedures are not only helpful for Judges, Lawyers, Students and Judiciary Aspirants but also to the General Public. Even a layman can understand concepts in a simplistic and easy way.
Our team of Legal Experts is so trained to deliver quality publication in such an accessible manner, where you can find every concepts and procedure of law in bullets and tabular representations.
Law Yog invites interns for
- Writing Articles and Case Notes for the Website
- Assisting in the Research work
- Writing Concepts Note for Judiciary Aspirants
Initially for a period of 1 month from 20th August to 20th September, however, Law Yog is flexible and may increase/decrease the duration depending on the candidate’s performance and availability.
Number of Vacancies
Who can apply?
- Students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate program in the discipline of Law.
- Candidates who are available for full/part-time online internship
- Candidates who are available for the minimum duration of 1 month.
- Candidates having a good command over MS word
- Candidates who are interested in research work and have good research skills.
- Certification of Completion on successful Completion of Internship.
- Due Credit will be given on Publication and Official Social Media Platforms.
- Letter of Recommendation
- Flexible Working Hours
Interested candidates can send their CV and cover letterto email@example.com with ‘Application for Internship: August 2020‘ in the Subject title. Application should be sent latest by15th August 2020.
Candidature for Internship will be selected on merit. Shortlisted Candidate will be notified through Email.
For any query please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org