About the website
Standing by “Where law meets opinions”, interestinglaws.com is a student-led website that wants to deliver an understanding of various subjects encompassed within the legal and the political sphere, and an outlook of the prevalent state of the society- in a simple, easy yet precise manner. Besides, it invites you to participate, with opportunities like- blog submissions, quizzes and many more competitions where you could test your grey matter. Also, you can join us in various capacities like an intern and contribute to the purpose of this website.
About the quiz competition
Do not let the wave of corona tarnish the infrastructure of your knowledge. Be Smart, Be Noticed and Be Ready for brain storming as Interestinglaws.com is bringing you an online quiz competition where you can showcase your knowledge on politics and how aware you are about the current political scenario.
1st rank – Rs. 1000
2nd rank – Rs.600
3rd to 8th – Rs. 100
E-certificates will be given to all the participants.
Anyone who loves quizzing!
- To register for the Competition Click here
- Last date of the registration is 13th October 2020.
- Registration fee has to be paid via Paytm/G pay on 7379521383.
- The screenshot of the payment has to be uploaded on the registration form.
- You will receive the link to participate two hours prior to the competition on your registered email ID.
Registration opens on: 27th September, 2020
Last Date of Registration: 13thOctober, 2020
Date of Event: 15th October, 2020
Note: – The platform for the quiz would be Google forms.
- The quiz will be an MCQ based questionnaire.
- The total number of questions is 30.
- Each correct attempt will carry one mark. There will be no negative marking.
- Duration of the Quiz will be 15 minutes.
- The Organizers will not be responsible for any connectivity or technical issues.
- The decision of the Organisers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter/dispute connected with the competition.
In case of query, you may reach out to
Visit us: https://interestinglaws.com/