We aim to make law accessible to all. This online platform has been established and started to impart basic legal knowledge to everyone. This platform is open to all to read and write. Those who have even little or all knowledge about law can share their views, thoughts and legal fact, which will be accessible to all.
THEMES AND SUB-THEMES
Artificial Intelligence in Military and International law
- Artificial Intelligence in Military and International law
- Artificial Intelligence and its Implications on International Commercial Law
- Artificial Intelligence and Criminal Wrong : Trial and Penalty
- Artificial Intelligence and Citizenship
- Artificial Intelligence and Labour Regulations
Human Rights and Law
- An analysis of anti-human trafficking laws in India
- Refugee Rights In the third world countries in the backdrop of National Security and Economic Pressure
- AFSPA : Human rights in a military regime
COVID-19: Unusual lifestyle in the usual life
- Impact of COVID19 on mental health
- Economy and COVID 19
- COVID 19 and change in societal dynamics
- COVID 19 and its Impact on the Environment
Role of Media in a Democratic Country
- Importance of Freedom of speech with respect to the media.
- Impact of Restrictions on Media.
- Ideas to curb Fake News
- Is censorship democratic when it comes to National Security?
The competition will be conducted online, where all communications between the organizers and participants, including the registrations and submissions will be made online through emails.
Guidelines and Rules for the Competition:
- Only one article per participant may be submitted. Co authorship up to 2 authors is allowed.
- The article must be written in English.
- Only original articles will be considered for the competition. No part of the article should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or contest elsewhere. The entries will be subjected through a strict plagarism check.
- The article must be between 1000 to 3000 words, excluding footnotes (speaking footnotes also excluded).
Students pursuing a bachelor or masters degree from any recognized college or university. School students are also encouraged to partcipate to make good use of their free time.
Registration fees – Rs.150 for Single Participant and Rs.200
for Co-authors (Two Maximum).
Mode of payment – BHIM / Paytm / Google Pay
For BHIM – 9956360266@paytm
For Paytm/Google Pay – 9956360266
The registration form shall be filled post the payment of the requisite registration fees. A proof of the same (screenshot) shall be attached in the registration form.
Font – Times New Roman
Font Size- 12
Line Spacing – 1.5
Footnote Font Size – 10
Footnote Spacing – 1.0
Font Size of Heading & Subheading – 14
Alignment – Justified
Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Footnotes, wherever apposite, can be provided in any citation format. But, the same format should be used throughout the article.
The article must be submitted in .docx format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration form can be accessed at: Registration Form.pdf
The organisers assume no responsibility for lost, delayed or incomplete entries or technical malfunction of the server, traffic congestion on the internet or a combination thereof.
- The winner will be provided with an opportunity to work with Legal Views
2. Cash Prizes (1st Prize- Rs. 1000; 2nd Prize- Rs. 500). Physical Copies of the Certificates of Merit shall be awarded
to 2 best articles.
- E-certificates of participation will be provided to each participant.
4. Top 10 articles will be published on www.legalviews.co.in.
5. Personalised Feedback will be provided on each submission
6 15 percent off in online courses by Katcheri.in to all the participants
7. 40 percent off in publishing with “Journal for Law Students and Researchers [ISSN(O) : 2582-306X] (www.jlsrjournal.in) to all the participants.
Date of Notification- 1st May 2020.
Start of Registration – 5th May 2020
Last date for registration- 18th May 2020.
Last date for submission – 20th May 2020.
Result Declaration- 30th May 2020.
- If there arises any situation that is not contemplated in the rules, the organiser’s decision on the same shall be final. The administration of the contest is within the sole and absolute discretion of the organisers.
- Submissions post the last date of submission will attract a negative marking of 1 mark per hour.
- The copyright of all the articles submitted will rest with the organizers.
Legal Views Website – www.legalviews.co.in
Mobile – 8956956486
Instagram – legal.views